At Kamper, Estrada & Simmons, LLP, we provide individuals, families and business owners with experienced legal counsel in the areas of estate planning, elder law, business planning, probate, and trust administration. In essence, however, we provide much more—answers to some of the most difficult questions all of us face about the future. For example, we can help you find answers to questions such as:
- How can I be sure that my assets will be distributed to the people I want to receive them when I pass away?
- How can I make sure that people of my choosing can make financial and medical decisions on my behalf if I become incapacitated?
- If my spouse or I require long-term care, how will we pay for it? Will we lose our home?
- Am I eligible for Medicaid assistance to help defray the cost of expensive nursing home care?
- What is the best way to structure my business, and transition out of it when the time comes?
- What is involved in settling an estate or administering a trust?
By exploring this site, you will learn more about what we do, who we are, and how we can help you find answers to tough questions and solutions to your greatest concerns. We invite you to contact us for a consultation to discuss your particular needs and goals, or attend one of our educational seminars. We welcome the opportunity to meet you personally.